Custom Checkout Release Notes
September 11, 2017
- Update the library url to support using only the MAJOR version to get the latest backwards compatible changes.
- Properly load iFrames when non-Custom Checkout iFrames are included within the same page
August 15, 2017
- The injected inputs now have a transparent background. This allows for changing the color of the input by changing the background color of the div it is mounted to.
- The library now behaves correctly in IE 9, 10, and 11.
- The 404 page for library files no longer redirects to web.na.bambora.com after a timeout.
- Autofill of credit card information now behaves correctly in browsers that support it.
- Validation error types have been simplified. See the documentation for the updated list.
- Added the following new methods to input objects:
input.unmount(): remove an input from the DOM
input.update(): update the options passed to an input
input.focus(): give focus to the input
input.blur(): remove focus from the input
input.clear(): reset the value of the input
August 1, 2017
- A hash in the URL of a page integrating custom checkout will no longer break integration.
- Firefox and IE no longer require two tabs to switch between fields.
- Padding is now a supported property in the style options. This can be used to increase the selectable area of the inputs.
June 26, 2017
- Alpha release of Custom Checkout.